Timber screens are the ideal way to modernise outdoor and out-of-weather spaces, while providing privacy and shade protection. Perfect for both commercial and residential applications, Austratus timber screening using external rails and an external coating offers many benefits:
- Choice of timbers and profiles to achieve a seamless look with the surrounds.
- An instant pick-me-up for ageing buildings, providing contemporary warmth and adding value.
- Easy installation using a patent-pending clip-on system that speeds up quotes, supply and installation and avoids the use of specialist labour.
- Painless positioning using locator chips to position timber screen panels at the right height, then fixing rails to a support system.
- Simple adaptation to external and out-of-weather applications using external railings and timber finishes.
Installation: Everything you need from start to finish
Austratus offers so much more than head-turning style. Our patent-pending fitting system allows continuous lengths of timber to be simply and easily screwed directly onto existing walls.
Five easy steps
Fix rails up to 600mm apart.
Place plastic clips and spacers (if required) into the rails.
If required, fix locaters to end-join timber lengths (acts as a sleeve). If the profiles are running vertically, the locaters will prevent the profiles slipping down when fixed above the clip.
Now begin to insert your timber lengths, simply push the timber into the clips.
Once all timber lengths are in place, if the rail ends are exposed, insert the end caps.